Article in Presence Magazine

Hello, everyone!

It has been a while since I last posted, but I'll write a new blog post soon. In the meantime, I wanted to share that I've written an article that has been printed in Presence Magazine! It is a magazine published by Open Doors USA, an organization that works to educate people on the issue of persecution around the world and to provide aid to persecuted Christians. My article can be found in the Spring 2019, Vol 4.2 issue of the magazine on pages 13 and 14. The title of this issue is The Strength in Her. It focuses on how women around the world generally experience persecution differently than men because they are targeted as a result of both their Christianity AND their womanhood.

If you'd like, you can download and read the issue for free through Open Doors USA's website. If you'd rather just use a link that takes you straight to viewing the magazine, please click here.

I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to contribute to Presence Magazine and write on this topic. The other articles were so well-written and I've learned a great deal from them. They are definitely worth reading as well. Please keep our persecuted brothers and sisters in your prayers. The experiences they face because of their faith are difficult and, many times, hard to imagine. They need strength to continue standing firm in their faith amidst these trials.  Let's not forget them as we go about our daily routines.

Sincerely,
Cicely

Comments

Popular Posts